maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2009

Pakastaa

Talvi on parhaimmillaan. Pakkasta ja auringon kimmellystä. Tänään katselin ikkunan läpi vaaleanpunaisen sävyissä leikkivää taivasta ja harmittelin, ettei kamera ollut mukana.

Winter is at it best. Frost and shimmering of the sun. Today I looked through the window at the sky that plays shades of pink and regret the fact that I didn't take the camera with me.



Aiemmin suunnittelemani harmaa kaulaliina vaihtuikin valkoiseen, koska en löytänyt sopivan väristä ja paksuista lankaa. Nyt ajateltuna, ei harmita yhtään. Tässä valkoisessa unelmassa ei tule vilu pihalla.

The gray scarf that I previously designed changed to white, because I couldn't find a suitable color and thick yarn. Now speaking, it doesn't irritate me at all. In this white dream I won't freeze outdoors.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh, what a wonderful cuddly scarf, Piia!
I think that you'll never freeze with it - and maybe, you pull the snow in ;o)?

Hugs,Manou

Related Posts with Thumbnails